How to Disable pop up blocker in Chrome | Firefox |IE & Safari
Table of Contents
Where is pop up blocker in chrome, firefox, internet explorer and safari?Learn how to disable pop up in Chrome, Firefox, safari and internet explorer.
What is pop up blocker
A pop-up blocker is a program that disable pop-up appearing in a website. Advertisers use a pop-up to advertise their product or service. Users usually feel pop-ups annoying, because they reduce the reader’s experience in a website. Sometime, pop-up may also contain useful information such as registering for an e-book or to download a PDF.
Disable pop-up in chrome
- In your web browser, click the customise button (three dots at upper right corner).
- Click on setting option and go to the advanced option at the left side.
- Then click privacy and security option.
- Click the site setting option and scroll down to pop-up and redirect option.
- Uncheck the blocked box to disable the pop-ups.
- You can also allow or block site manually by entering the URL of the website.
Disable pop-up in Internet explorer (edge)
- Open internet explorer and click the more option (three dots in the upper right corner)
- Click on settings and go to privacy and security option at left
- Scroll down the page and uncheck the block pop-up option in the security option.
Disable pop-up in Firefox
- Open Firefox and go customise option (three dots) in top right corner.
- Click on options and select privacy and security option.
- Scroll down to Permission option and uncheck block pop-up windows box.
- You can also allow pop-up and restrict only for specific using the exception option.
Disable pop-up in Safari
- Open safari and go to safari option at top and click preferences.
- At website tab, click pop up windows on left side.
- At the bottom right corner, you can select the block and notify option.
- If you don’t want notification option, you can select block option.
Follow the steps above to disable the pop-up in chrome, edge, Firefox and safari. Pop-up can be sometimes annoying or it can be useful. You can also block the particular site that displays lots of pop-up and allowing rest websites.